Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree
Little E's Trees  - Bring the family out to the farm and enjoy a family tradition!
My Blog

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree

What a beautiful weekend for Christmas Tree sales!  We had a beautiful snowfall, warm hot cocoa, fresh homeade sugar cookies, candy canes, met lots of wonderful people, and even had a fire going Saturday to help take the chill off. There was a great turnout for this being the opening weekend of sales.  We enjoy meeting all of the wonderful families and look forward to seeing them year after year. We saw both returning customers and new faces.  Thank you to everyone who helps spread the word about our trees, your support is very much appreciated! Looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend!

10 Comments to Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree:

Comments RSS
uk rushmyessay writing on Thursday, May 17, 2018 6:37 AM
This is such a good post.I really enjoyed reading your post.I must say your writing skills are so good.Keep up the good work!
Reply to comment

scuba in cabo on Thursday, June 21, 2018 5:55 AM
Wao you shared a brilliant idea to make christmas tree much special.Your blog is very interesting and next time I will must try this out.Thanks for the post.
Reply to comment

sudokuonlineplay.net on Thursday, July 26, 2018 10:37 PM
It is the very nice and and awesome place to play free sudoku online free of cost without download and signing up.
Reply to comment

Tom Hardy Farrier on Thursday, January 31, 2019 7:18 AM
I found this blog. Much appreciation to you for offering to us, I, everything considered, find some new data from your post. to a cerebrum boggling degree satisfying and I to an amazing degree like your article a commitment of Thankfulness is everything
Reply to comment

ben on Monday, June 17, 2019 12:22 AM
ty
Reply to comment

Dragon city hack 2019 on Tuesday, July 16, 2019 12:41 AM
Dragon City Tool helps you play Dragon City game easier than ever. Play Dragon City with this tool is never banned.
Reply to comment

letter from santa on Monday, July 22, 2019 2:45 AM
That press is incredible! I was concerned the ink could be dried up or pale in features but, it was good and vibrant. It had been perfect for making letters from Santa.
Reply to comment

hack instagram on Tuesday, October 01, 2019 1:21 AM
I also have a very good friend who is with me in my every situation. He is like my brother. He is a website designer and a very good person.
Reply to comment

cheap minibus coach hire on Friday, October 04, 2019 12:56 AM
Customer satisfaction is our top priority; we promise you will be more than happy with Roundabout and your minibus service. minibus hire wolverhampton minibus hire kent minibus hire cardiff minibus hire slough thorpe park minibus hire alton towers minibus hire
Reply to comment

check on Sunday, November 24, 2019 2:21 AM
Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do
Reply to comment